Inventory Control Software Development
We are a trustworthy Inventory Control Software Development Service Provider. The Inventory Control Software Development includes a host of features such as auto deducting quantity as soon as an Invoice is made, auto sending a reorder email to the designated person when the stock goes below the specified reorder level, option to make note of quantity received in purchase, order associate products with other modules for a better management. Other features are :
- Import product details from other applications
- Customize product fields as per your organization's requirements
- Attach product-specific product Manuals, such as pdf brochures, Word / Excel jpeg Images etc. and send them by email in one click. Upload product images for easy identification, Option to embed product Image in Invoice.
- Track outstanding invoices from the Invoices list view
- Update subtotal, taxes, adjustments, and grand total amounts automatically
- Get display of Actual Physical Stock while creating Quotations and Invoices
- Procure products from the selected vendors list
- Associate trouble tickets and Knowledge Base with products
- Avoid duplicate work by dynamically displaying the Billing and Shipping addresses of the prospect while creating orders
- Export product details to spreadsheet software, such as Microsoft Excel, OpenOffice, etc. for further analysis
- Create Rate Lists as per customer segment and associate products with the Rate Lists additional fields can be customized as per your organization's requirements
This Inventory Control Software CRM provides a Products Management module to capture and use product information, including pricing, so that your sales team and other staff can apply this information in their sales, marketing, support and other customer related activities.
By accessing our services you agree to the terms and conditions laid down in the TOS page of this website.
Request for a demo and we will send you a link to join an Online Meeting where we will understand your needs and explain how we can customize the CRM tool to suit your business requirements. You will be viewing our screen where we will explain the details in a live interactive environment; you will be connected to audio using your computer's microphone and speakers (VoIP). A headset is recommended. We provide web interactive meetings, demonstrations and training on our products. We have live chat software (with VOIP) in place for instant support during standard office hours on business days and a help-desk ticketing system to support you after normal business hours.Send Inquiry